This event is delivered on an in-house basis.
The Springboard® Women's Development Programme is the successful, award winning development course for women.
This 4 day programme, delivered over 3 months, enables participants to identify a range of clear and practical steps towards taking more control over their lives and gain the skills and confidence to take them.
Who is it for?
This programme is designed for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives. Initially designed and developed for women in non-management roles, the programme is often used by employers to support women managers and professionals in achieving their full potential.
For new or existing female councillors, this programme provides an essential range of skills that will support their unique and wide-ranging roles.
What are the benefits?
Having attended the Springboard programme:
- 84% of participants say they are 'more open to change'
- 83% of participants say they have a 'more positive attitude'
- 80% say they have 'increased confidence/self esteem'
- 79% say they are 'better at managing change'
- 78% say they have 'taken on more responsibility
- 75% say they can provide evidence they are 'better at problem solving'
The programme delivers 4 x 1-day workshops spread over 3 months which aim to:
- improve the ability of participants to deal with change
- encourage participants to take on more responsibility
- provide a boost of positivity and confidence
- deliver essential skills in problem solving
- develop effective communication skills
- encourage the use of valuable networks
- support participants in furthering their careers