Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Oct 30, Pension Administration
- Oct 31, Professional Award in Management of Accommodation for Gypsies & Travellers
- Oct 31, Travellers, Sites and Unauthorised Encampments
- Nov 6, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- Nov 15, Coaching Supervision
- Nov 16, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Nov 17, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Nov 21, Pension Managers' Conference
- Dec 5, Leadership and Management
- Dec 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- May 17, Annual Administrative, Executive and Personal Assistants Conference 2018
- Jun 26, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2018
Epaycheck: National Pay Benchmarking Service
A secure pay benchmarking facility, developed for the public sector by the public sector. Launched to local authorities across the country in 2012, the service has already attracted more than half of our councils to register for this data sharing service.
Epaycheck is delivered through a nationwide network of Regional Employers' Organisations who provide the front end service in their localities and actively work with their users to collect, monitor and quality assure the data available to report against.
Senior Pay Executive Summary
The executive summary of a review of chief executive and chief officer roles, released on 4th September, is available on our website. The full report to assist in decision-making, benchmarking, policy development and workforce planning will be available to Epaycheck subscribers shortly.
For more information on Epaycheck .....
Conferences and Workshops
We are in a constantly evolving environent where updated or new skills and knowledge are need to help with effective delivery. We are designing and delivering a range of conferences which respond to changing agendas and priorities.
|This annual conference provides the opportunity to consider a range of current topics and issues.|
PAs, Administrators and Secretaries Conference
|The annual conference in October 2014 was very successful. The October 2014 conferences in Taunton and Bouremouth are now open for bookings.|
South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference
|The annual conference in July 2014 was very successful and the programme is the 2015 Conference is now available here.|