Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Oct 2, South West Apprentice Challenge
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
- Oct 8, The essentials of teachers' pay and conditions - what you need to know.
- Oct 16, Management of Volunteers
- Oct 17, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 28, Pension Administration
- Nov 19, Pension Managers' Conference
- Nov 19, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Dec 12, Mediation for Line Managers
- Jan 7, Coaching Supervision
- Jan 22, Mentoring/Coaching
- Jan 22, Coaching & Mentoring
Conferences and Workshops
We are in a constantly evolving environment where updated or new skills and knowledge are need to help with effective delivery. We are designing and delivering a range of conferences which respond to changing agendas and priorities.
|This annual conference provides the opportunity to consider a range of current topics and issues.|
|Annual conferences are highly rated and the programme for the next Conference is now available here.|
|The annual conference aims to inspire PAs, Executive Assistants and Virtual Assistants about their job roles. Details of the next conference are available here.|