Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 12, Local Government Structure
- Jun 12, Political Awareness
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Jun 26, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Jul 11, South West Councils Education HR Conference 2019
- Jul 23, Developing an Eye for Accuracy
- Sep 11, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 11, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 11, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
Michele Evans Biography
Michele Evans is the Human Resources and Organisation Development Support Officer for South West Councils..
Michele’s role includes providing advice on employee relations issues and co-ordinating information sharing between authorities in the South West.
Previously Michele’s career has been spent working in local government and the not-for-profit sector. She has experience in training and generalist Human Resources roles and joined South West Councils in 2009.
Michele is a graduate of Surrey University, where she gained a BSc (Hons.) in Hotel and Catering Administration. She also has the CIPD Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel and Development and is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She is also qualified to provide psychometric testing through SHL (ability tests, personality profiles, assessment centre exercises and 360° appraisal feedback).