Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jul 30, Taking strengths-based coaching conversations online
- Jul 31, Sharing Circle
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 5, Learning and Working in a Virtual World: Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2020
- Nov 17, Pension Managers' Conference
- Dec 1, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2020
- Dec 2, Management of Volunteers
- Oct 6, South West Apprentice Challenge
- Oct 7, South West Challenge 2021
Michele Evans Biography
Michele Evans is the Human Resources and Organisation Development Support Officer for South West Councils..
Michele’s role includes providing advice on employee relations issues and co-ordinating information sharing between authorities in the South West.
Previously Michele’s career has been spent working in local government and the not-for-profit sector. She has experience in training and generalist Human Resources roles and joined South West Councils in 2009.
Michele is a graduate of Surrey University, where she gained a BSc (Hons.) in Hotel and Catering Administration. She also has the CIPD Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel and Development and is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She is also qualified to provide psychometric testing through SHL (ability tests, personality profiles, assessment centre exercises and 360° appraisal feedback).