Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Mar 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 18, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 25, GDPR Next Steps
- Apr 29, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 29, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 29, Introduction to Coaching
- Apr 29, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- May 1, Career Coaching Conversations
- May 1, The essentials of teachers' pay and conditions - what you need to know.
- May 2, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- May 16, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2019
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
Michele Evans Biography
Michele Evans is the Human Resources and Organisation Development Support Officer for South West Councils..
Michele’s role includes providing advice on employee relations issues and co-ordinating information sharing between authorities in the South West.
Previously Michele’s career has been spent working in local government and the not-for-profit sector. She has experience in training and generalist Human Resources roles and joined South West Councils in 2009.
Michele is a graduate of Surrey University, where she gained a BSc (Hons.) in Hotel and Catering Administration. She also has the CIPD Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel and Development and is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She is also qualified to provide psychometric testing through SHL (ability tests, personality profiles, assessment centre exercises and 360° appraisal feedback).