Covid-19 - Here to Help
Please find signposts to information on Covid-19. We will endeavour to update on a regular basis, we are also regularly emailing our member organisations as new information emerges and continuing with our newsletters bringing together headline information. Remember our Employment Team have an advice line where you can talk to someone about HR issues you have Covid-19 related or not - 01823 425222.
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy
- BEIS Working Safely through Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
- Safer Public Spaces Guidance
- Covid-19: Getting Tested (updated 4 May)
- Critical Workers List COVID-19
- LGA Information for councils (updated daily)
- Public Health England (updated daily)
- Government Updates (updated daily)
- Coronavirus Update for Apprenticeship (updated 24 April)
- HMRC Guidance covering furloughed apprentices (updated 1 May 2020)
- Job Retention Scheme (updated 1 May 2020)
- Apply to be an NHS volunteer helper
- COVID-19 Cases Tracker (updated daily)
- Household Waste and Recycling Centres Guidance
- Actions for Higher Education Providers
- Post Office Payout Service
HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
South West Casebook 2010
South West Casebook 2010 showcases how Councils in the South West have demonstrated a great deal of innovation and collaboration leading to real improvements and substantial savings by accessing support from South West Councils and the Improvement and Efficiency Partnership (SW IEP).
The publication was launched at the annual LGA Conference in Bournemouth in July 2010.
The document which can be downloaded below either as a full document or in case study chapter format. It features examples of improvements made across a number of sectors, including the Total Place initiative, Driving Value for Money, Improvement and Efficiency in Social Care, Strengthening Corporate Capacity, Supporting a Sustainable Economy and Fire and Rescue.