Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Mar 7, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- Mar 10, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Mar 16, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 25, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 25, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 25, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 25, Resilience and Wellbeing at Work
- Apr 26, Aspire South West Strategic HR and OD Business Partner Programme
- May 8, Pension Administration
- May 12, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- May 15, Introduction to Coaching
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
An office hours service giving advice on:
- Performance and conduct issues
- Performance management
- Employment law
- Employment tribunals
- Pay and grading
- Job Evaluation
- Procurement and competitive tendering
- Assessment procedures
- Recruitment and selection
- General human resource issues including absence management
Telephone number: 01823 270101