Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Aug 17, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 15, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 20, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Oct 5, South West Challenge 2017
- Oct 10, Mediation for Line Managers
- Oct 11, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 18, DCATS Agriculture Practical and Oral Preparation Day (Trading Standards Institute)
- Oct 19, DCATS Food Standards Practical and Oral Preparation Day (Trading Standards Institute)
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
An office hours service giving advice on:
- Performance and conduct issues
- Performance management
- Employment law
- Employment tribunals
- Pay and grading
- Job Evaluation
- Procurement and competitive tendering
- Assessment procedures
- Recruitment and selection
- General human resource issues including absence management
Telephone number: 01823 270101