Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jul 4, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jul 14, Essential Skills for the 21st Century Councillor
- Jul 14, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Jul 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Aug 17, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 20, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Oct 5, South West Challenge 2017
- Oct 10, Mediation for Line Managers
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
An office hours service giving advice on:
- Performance and conduct issues
- Performance management
- Employment law
- Employment tribunals
- Pay and grading
- Job Evaluation
- Procurement and competitive tendering
- Assessment procedures
- Recruitment and selection
- General human resource issues including absence management
Telephone number: 01823 270101