Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Sep 28, Local Government Structure
- Sep 28, Political Awareness
- Oct 2, Successful Recruitment
- Oct 3, Management of Volunteers
- Oct 4, South West Challenge 2018
- Oct 15, Mentoring/Coaching
- Oct 15, Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 15, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 16, Pre-Employment Checks
- Oct 18, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Oct 22, Travellers, Sites and Unauthorised Encampments
- Oct 24, Giving Appraisals
Epaycheck: National Pay Benchmarking Service
Epaycheck is the national online pay benchmarking service developed for local government by local government. It enables participating councils to share and compare pay and reward data for all Chief Officer roles and a range of other job families of sector-wide interest.
Focused reports are produced periodically using data from Epaycheck. These reports are available at no additional cost to authorities subscribing to the service, the annual subscription fee for which is currently a modest £200.
We hope that this report demonstrates the value, quantity and depth of the data available on Epaycheck. Users in subscribing organisations can also log in to Epaycheck to access all the information in ‘real time’, including new pre-set public reports providing full data on each job family at the touch of a button.
For further information on the Epaycheck system please click here. For any queries about the report or any aspect of Epaycheck, please contact your Regional Administrator, email@example.com.
Meet the South West Councils' Team
Click on the link to read Bryony's biography
Click on the link to read Karen's biography
Click on the link to read Fay's biography
Click on the link to read Ian's biography
Click on the link to read Michele's biography
Policy Officer (SWSMP)
Tel: 01823 425203