From Apr 29, 2019 to Apr 30 2019
Dennett House, 11 Middle Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1SH – this course can also be delivered on an in-house basis
A two-day workshop for anyone with line management and team responsibilities. The programme includes a pre-attendance self-assessment activity and 2 days of interactive theory and practice-based learning.
Day 1: 29 April 2019 (9.30 – 16.30)
Day 2: 30 April 2019 (9.30 – 16.30)
Please note: this is not a residential course and accommodation is not included.
To provide an introduction to coaching and mentoring techniques and how to apply them in a variety of workplace situations
Principles of Coaching
- The coaching continuum
- Establishing your coaching baseline
- Introduction to the GROW model and other coaching models
- Asking powerful questions
- An overview of learning theory
- Contracting, expectations, process, ethics, code of practice and boundaries
- Coaching skills, qualities and techniques
- Communication and non-combative challenging strategies
- Improving own coaching practice through reflection and review
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 270101
"Very enjoyable, personally rewarding and motivating course"
"The training, had a brilliant mix of theory and practice in a safe, relaxed environment"
"The knowledge, experience and skill of the two tutors was exceptional, they made the days fun, practical and valuable"
Member Organisations: £345
Non-Member Organisations: £375
(All prices subject to VAT.)
"This programme is useful not only for coaches, but in everyday working life"