Covid-19 - Here to Help
Please find signposts to information on Covid-19. We will endeavour to update on a regular basis, we are also regularly emailing our member organisations as new information emerges and continuing with our newsletters bringing together headline information. Remember our Employment Team have an advice line where you can talk to someone about HR issues you have Covid-19 related or not - 01823 425222.
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy
- BEIS Working Safely through Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
- Safer Public Spaces Guidance
- Covid-19: Getting Tested (updated 4 May)
- Critical Workers List COVID-19
- LGA Information for councils (updated daily)
- Public Health England (updated daily)
- Government Updates (updated daily)
- Coronavirus Update for Apprenticeship (updated 24 April)
- HMRC Guidance covering furloughed apprentices (updated 1 May 2020)
- Job Retention Scheme (updated 1 May 2020)
- Apply to be an NHS volunteer helper
- COVID-19 Cases Tracker (updated daily)
- Household Waste and Recycling Centres Guidance
- Actions for Higher Education Providers
- Post Office Payout Service
HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
What Difference Does Legislation Make? Adult Safeguarding Through The Lens Of Serious Case Reviews And Safeguarding Adult Reviews
In 2017 South West ADASS commissioned a thematic review of Adult Safeguarding Serious Case Reviews and Safeguarding Adult Reviews, undertaken in the region between 2013-2017.
The review analyses the common themes identified within the 37 Review reports considered. It considers the process of commissioning and managing Reviews and disseminating the learning from them. It is a rich and useful resource for Safeguarding Adults Boards, managers, practitioners and SAR lead reviewers.
The recommendations from the thematic review are being progressed through the SWADASS 2018/19 adult safeguarding workplan.
Download related documents
- Adult Safegaurding Review - PDF format (1074 Kb)