- Jun 8, South West Chief Executives
- Jul 13, South West Councils
- Sep 28, South West Employers Panel
- Oct 5, South West Chief Executives
- Nov 16, South West Councils
- Mar 14, Employers Panel
- Mar 14, South West Employers Panel
Call for South West themed photos to celebrate Learning at Work Week, International Coaching Week and Coaching Supervision Day coinciding in May 2017
South West Councils has joined the many organisations using Instagram to engage with stakeholders and celebrate the South West Region. SW Councils supports organisations and individuals to continuously learn and develop and is looking for photos to celebrate the week of May 15 - 21 which plays host to Learning at Work week, International Coaching Week and Coaching Supervision Day.
We would like to mark our move on to Instagram with a photo competition and ask people to share their photos that celebrate one or more of the following:
- Learning at Work
- the theme of Learning at Work week “Curious and Creative”
- Coaching within the workplace
- Supervision for Coaching
The following prizes will be awarded:
- Identifying your personal development needs: a 30 minute telephone advice session by one of SW Councils Learning and Development experts
- Top Tips for Successful in Interviews: a 30 minute telephone advice session by one of SW Councils HR Recruitment experts
- Improving your CV: a 30 minute telephone advice session by one of SW Councils HR Recruitment experts
- 25% discount on the SW Annual Coaching Conference 20 June 2017
Entries should will be accepted using the #swclearning via Instagram stating which category your image falls in to. The closing date for entry will be 12 noon on Wednesday 17 May 2017.
Make sure you follow @swcouncils on Instagram to see the winning entries and a selection of other entries.
Terms and conditions of the competition can be found on our website.