Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Oct 24, Giving Appraisals
- Oct 29, Pension Administration
- Oct 30, Facilitation Skills
- Nov 8, Understanding Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
- Nov 14, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Nov 15, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Nov 20, Pension Managers' Conference
- Dec 4, Managing Capability: Health and Performance Issues
- Dec 11, Mediation for Line Managers
- Dec 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Jan 22, Coaching Supervision
- May 16, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2019
Epaycheck: National Pay Benchmarking Service
Epaycheck is the national online pay benchmarking service developed for local government by local government. It enables participating councils to share and compare pay and reward data for all Chief Officer roles and a range of other job families of sector-wide interest.
Focused reports are produced periodically using data from Epaycheck. These reports are available at no additional cost to authorities subscribing to the service, the annual subscription fee for which is currently a modest £200.
We hope that this report demonstrates the value, quantity and depth of the data available on Epaycheck. Users in subscribing organisations can also log in to Epaycheck to access all the information in ‘real time’, including new pre-set public reports providing full data on each job family at the touch of a button.
For further information on the Epaycheck system please click here. For any queries about the report or any aspect of Epaycheck, please contact your Regional Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Individual CPD Membership
Individuals may join the Pool as CPD Members to access the CPD and supervision benefits offered by the Pool
CPD membership costs £145 per annum plus VAT.
An annual CPD Conference will be held. The Conference will provide Pool coaches with an opportunity to access the latest coaching techniques and enhance and develop their skills as a coach. It will also provide the opportunity to network with other colleagues and get support and ideas from the peer group
The SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool work in association with the Association for Coaches to provide various events throughout the South West. If you wish to be informed of CPD events taking place in the South West please email.
In addition regular CPD opportunities are offered at discounted rates:
26 June 2018
Download related documents
- CPD Sign Up - Word format (56 Kb)