Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jun 26, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2018
- Jun 27, DCATS Product Safety
- Jun 29, Developing Your Leadership Potential
- Jul 5, Education HR Conference 2018
- Jul 11, Understanding Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
- Jul 19, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Jul 20, Essential Skills for the 21st Century Councillor
- Aug 16, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 5, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 5, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 5, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 10, Introduction to Coaching
Epaycheck: National Pay Benchmarking Service
A secure pay benchmarking facility, developed for the public sector by the public sector. Launched to local authorities across the country in 2012, the service has already attracted more than half of our councils to register for this data sharing service.
Epaycheck is delivered through a nationwide network of Regional Employers' Organisations who provide the front end service in their localities and actively work with their users to collect, monitor and quality assure the data available to report against.
Senior Pay Executive Summary
The executive summary of a review of chief executive and chief officer roles, released on 4th September, is available on our website. The full report to assist in decision-making, benchmarking, policy development and workforce planning will be available to Epaycheck subscribers shortly.
For more information on Epaycheck .....
South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Individual CPD Membership
Individuals may join the Pool as CPD Members to access the CPD and supervision benefits offered by the Pool
CPD membership costs £145 per annum plus VAT.
An annual CPD Conference will be held. The Conference will provide Pool coaches with an opportunity to access the latest coaching techniques and enhance and develop their skills as a coach. It will also provide the opportunity to network with other colleagues and get support and ideas from the peer group
The SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool work in association with the Association for Coaches to provide various events throughout the South West. If you wish to be informed of CPD events taking place in the South West please email.
In addition regular CPD opportunities are offered at discounted rates:
26 June 2018
Download related documents
- CPD Sign Up - Word format (56 Kb)