Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Aug 17, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 15, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 20, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Oct 5, South West Challenge 2017
- Oct 10, Mediation for Line Managers
- Oct 11, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 18, DCATS Agriculture Practical and Oral Preparation Day (Trading Standards Institute)
- Oct 19, DCATS Food Standards Practical and Oral Preparation Day (Trading Standards Institute)
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Individual CPD Membership
Individuals may join the Pool as CPD Members to access the CPD and supervision benefits offered by the Pool
CPD membership costs £95 per annum plus VAT.
An annual CPD Conference will be held. The Conference will provide Pool coaches with an opportunity to access the latest coaching techniques and enhance and develop their skills as a coach. It will also provide the opportunity to network with other colleagues and get support and ideas from the peer group
The SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool work in association with the Association for Coaches to provide various events throughout the South West. If you wish to be informed of CPD events taking place in the South West please email.
In addition regular CPD opportunities are offered at discounted rates:
20 June 2017
Download related documents
- CPD Sign Up - Word format (56 Kb)