Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Dec 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Dec 31, Ward Working
- Jan 22, Coaching Supervision
- Apr 29, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 29, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 29, Introduction to Coaching
- Apr 29, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- May 1, Career Coaching Conversations
- May 16, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2019
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
- Nov 19, Coaching Master Classes Day
Learning Opportunities Under Development
We are in a constantly evolving environment where updated or new skills and knowledge are needed to help with effective delivery. To support this we have designed a range of new courses to respond to changing agendas and priorities. This particulary course is currently under development but is intended to run during our 2016/17programme.
Please email or call 01823 270101 to request an alert when further details become available.
If you are looking for a course that is not currently on our programme for this year please let us know as we also run a wide range of events on an in-house basis and will work with you to ensure that the content is tailored to your requirements and your learning objectives are met.