Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Sep 11, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 11, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 11, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Developing an Eye for Accuracy
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
- Oct 8, The essentials of teachers' pay and conditions - what you need to know.
- Oct 9, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 16, Management of Volunteers
- Oct 28, Pension Administration
- Nov 19, Pension Managers' Conference
- Nov 19, Coaching Master Classes Day
Learning Opportunities Under Development
We are in a constantly evolving environment where updated or new skills and knowledge are needed to help with effective delivery. To support this we have designed a range of new courses to respond to changing agendas and priorities. This particulary course is currently under development but is intended to run during our 2016/17programme.
Please email or call 01823 270101 to request an alert when further details become available.
If you are looking for a course that is not currently on our programme for this year please let us know as we also run a wide range of events on an in-house basis and will work with you to ensure that the content is tailored to your requirements and your learning objectives are met.