Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 12, Local Government Structure
- Jun 12, Political Awareness
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Jun 26, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Jul 11, South West Councils Education HR Conference 2019
- Jul 23, Developing an Eye for Accuracy
- Sep 11, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 11, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 11, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
Learning Opportunities Under Development
We are in a constantly evolving environment where updated or new skills and knowledge are needed to help with effective delivery. To support this we have designed a range of new courses to respond to changing agendas and priorities. This particulary course is currently under development but is intended to run during our 2016/17programme.
Please email or call 01823 270101 to request an alert when further details become available.
If you are looking for a course that is not currently on our programme for this year please let us know as we also run a wide range of events on an in-house basis and will work with you to ensure that the content is tailored to your requirements and your learning objectives are met.