Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Aug 17, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 15, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 20, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Oct 5, South West Challenge 2017
- Oct 10, Mediation for Line Managers
- Oct 11, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 18, DCATS Agriculture Practical and Oral Preparation Day (Trading Standards Institute)
- Oct 19, DCATS Food Standards Practical and Oral Preparation Day (Trading Standards Institute)
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
Recruitment and Staff Development
Questionnaires are undertaken online, and examples include:
- Occupational Personality Questionnaires (psychometric tests)
- 360 degree feedback reviews
- Clerical checking
- Verbal and numerical reasoning
- Management scenarios
Our trained staff are able to assess the results of the completed exercises and communicate them to individuals and employers in order to support recruitment and development decisions.
For other specialist HR support and services contact Michele Evans