Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Mar 7, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- Mar 10, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Mar 16, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 25, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 25, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 25, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 25, Resilience and Wellbeing at Work
- Apr 26, Aspire South West Strategic HR and OD Business Partner Programme
- May 8, Pension Administration
- May 12, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- May 15, Introduction to Coaching
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
Recruitment and Staff Development
Questionnaires are undertaken online, and examples include:
- Occupational Personality Questionnaires (psychometric tests)
- 360 degree feedback reviews
- Clerical checking
- Verbal and numerical reasoning
- Management scenarios
Our trained staff are able to assess the results of the completed exercises and communicate them to individuals and employers in order to support recruitment and development decisions.
For other specialist HR support and services contact Michele Evans