HR and Employment Services
South West Councils has extensive experience of providing employment support.
Our team of professionally qualified and experienced specialists offer high quality independent Employment Advice free to member organisations including:
- Terms and Conditions for local government staff and school staff including teachers
- Day to day problematic employee relations
We also provide consultancy (at discounted rates to member organisations) on:
- Recruitment and Workforce Development including suport via pyschometric testing and 360° appraisal
- Job Evaluation / Pay and Grading
- Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
- Pre-Tribunal Conciliation
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Conferences and Workshops
Our services are summarised in a leaflet which can be downloaded Leaflet.
PA, Executive Assistant and Secretaries
Conference 2012 featuring Sue France,
UK Chair for European Management
Assistants and The Colour Works.
Dennett House Conference Facilities
Meeting Rooms at Dennett House are available for hire.
Meeting Room 1
Full day: £120
Half day: £70
Board Room Layout seats 14
U-Shaped Layout seats 12
Theatre Layout seats 24
Meeting Room 2
Full day: £140
Half day: £80
Board Room Layout seats 16
U-Shaped Layout seats 14
Theatre Layout seats 25
Meeting Rooms 3 and 4
Full day: £70
Half day: £40
Board Room Layout seats 8
Hire includes unlimited teas and coffees, flipcharts, multi media equipment in rooms 1 - 3 and
2 car parking spaces when booking rooms 1 and 2 (please ask if more required).
Please note half day hire equates to 4 hours (either morning or afternoon) whilst a booking for 4+ hours is regarded as a full days hire.
For more details or to make a booking please email.