Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Mar 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 18, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Apr 25, GDPR Next Steps
- Apr 29, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 29, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 29, Introduction to Coaching
- Apr 29, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- May 1, Career Coaching Conversations
- May 1, The essentials of teachers' pay and conditions - what you need to know.
- May 2, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- May 16, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2019
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 12, Local Government Structure
- Jun 12, Political Awareness
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Jun 26, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
- Oct 9, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 16, Management of Volunteers
- Nov 19, Pension Managers' Conference
- Nov 19, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Dec 12, Mediation for Line Managers
- Jan 7, Coaching Supervision
Over 100 organisations have South West Councils as Associate members
Membership is open to a wide range of organisations. Our Associate membership currently includes Town and Parish Councils, Schools and Housing Associations as well as Police and Fire and Rescue Authorities and National Park Authorities.
Members join to access the wide range of services delivered by our experienced team. We handle thousands of enquiries every year from organisations delivering services to local people. This means that we have an unrivalled grasp of employment and training issues affecting local service deliverers at both national and local level.
Contact SW Councils on 01823 270101 or email@example.com for more information on membership.
Membership benefits include:
Free HR and Member Services to Associates Members
Employment Advice Hotline: telephone and email advice
|Regular Newsletter including employment law update|
HR Consultancy and Learning and Development services at discounted rates