Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Jun 26, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Jul 11, South West Councils Education HR Conference 2019
- Jul 23, Developing an Eye for Accuracy
- Sep 11, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 11, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 11, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
- Oct 8, The essentials of teachers' pay and conditions - what you need to know.
- Oct 9, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 16, Management of Volunteers
- Oct 28, Pension Administration
- Nov 19, Pension Managers' Conference
- Nov 19, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Dec 12, Mediation for Line Managers
- Jan 7, Coaching Supervision
- May 21, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2020
Over 100 organisations have South West Councils as Associate members
Membership is open to a wide range of organisations. Our Associate membership currently includes Town and Parish Councils, Schools and Housing Associations as well as Police and Fire and Rescue Authorities and National Park Authorities.
Members join to access the wide range of services delivered by our experienced team. We handle thousands of enquiries every year from organisations delivering services to local people. This means that we have an unrivalled grasp of employment and training issues affecting local service deliverers at both national and local level.
Contact SW Councils on 01823 270101 or email@example.com for more information on membership.
Membership benefits include:
Free HR and Member Services to Associates Members
Employment Advice Hotline: telephone and email advice
|Regular Newsletter including employment law update|
HR Consultancy and Learning and Development services at discounted rates