HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
Learning and Development Services
We are an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation for apprenticeships.
We work to encourage coaching and mentoring across the South West supporting the South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool.
Full training events schedule
South West Councils News
The latest news and information from across local government in the region.
Help required - Regulatory Compliance officer Apprenticeship Standard
South West Councils have been approved to deliver End-Point Assessment for the relatively new Regulatory Compliance Officer apprenticeship Standard. We are currently in the process of producing the assessment materials and the Assessors’ guidance and we need subject matter experts to help write these.
What we require is a subject matter expert to quality assure the bank of questions we have written and to add to this bank by producing additional questions.
We also require a subject matter experts to help to create observation scenarios (and marking guidance) based on an exemplar we can provide to cover the full range of occupational areas that this apprenticeship Standard covers.
We can offer a fee of £175 per day and will discuss and agree specific outcomes with anyone who might be interested. We would like to have the work completed by the end of May 2019.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
For latest press release, click here .....
Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 12, Local Government Structure
- Jun 12, Political Awareness
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Jun 26, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Jul 11, South West Councils Education HR Conference 2019
- Jul 23, Developing an Eye for Accuracy
- Sep 11, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 11, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 11, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019